Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ooh shiny new weapons

Got myself a pair of cyber claws yesterday. So far they look good. I was very impressed with how well they integrated with my current implants. I think I will be able to get a good element of surprise as they look like "normal" forearms for me. Sadly they do not seem to work with my flamethrower. Some sort of conflict with the control mechanisms for unsheathing the blades and activating the flamethrower seems to be at fault.

In theory I can now have 3 active weapons. A heavy weapon such as a SAW, grenade launcher or sniper rifle, a Mac10 and the claws. I could do without the Mac10 as the claws have a small but servicable pistol built into them, again that would be quite surprising in a combat situation.

Of course the proof of the pudding will be in combat itself, but so far I am pleased with them.