Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Born human... became transhuman

Every once in a while I get someone in Toxia wondering why I have a HUMAN tag when quite a large part of me is made of metal. Its normally nekkos that have this problem as they see to really dislike machines.

I was born human lived most of my life as a human and then had a very severe accident where my right arm and right leg were crushed and my spine broken. The broken bits of vertibra were driven into my guts shredding them. I had my spine and limbs rebuilt to avoid being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. The docs couldnt do anything about my guts so they simply removed them and the remains of my abdomen.

You cant have just two limbs and your back rebuilt as the remaining intact ones look odd so I had the remaining limbs rebuilt to match

So I am still human. I didn't ask to be this way. I hoped to be able to live a normal life after being rebuilt. I was hounded out of "normal life" for looking like a freak and ended up in Toxia as it was the only place I could live without being judged on my appearance every day.

In the future I might not be so patient in explaining my situation....

No comments: